PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Where do start!!!!Im my opinion the Managing Destoyer Tony...

1. 32 Posts.
    Where do start!!!!

Im my opinion the Managing Destoyer Tony Schoer has not displayed confidence or arrogance, more so incompitence as I see it.

Several references to painting himself into a corner... couldn't agree more.

What happenned to Managing Director Tony Schoer is pleased to announce????

The announcement itself was in no way an attempt to even touch on managements beleif this was a positive outcome so why would his following of burnt shareholders continue to support this project.

I mean common, the completion of th PFS??? dont you mean half a pfs. It is crystal clear this was a complete disaster.

The biggest positive I see from the latest announcement is Timeones inclusion to the board of directors. Any changes in my opinion here is a positive one.

I could go on for hours but I think I will concentrate on a few beers instead.

My sympathies to all those who backed management on this one and remained loyal to the company. Unfortuntely like myself this loyalty was misplaced and in my opinion we have been sold out and I can't continue to support a company that manages in this manner.

Good luck to those with the courag to stick this one out, hope it pays off in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.