CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

good news, page-66

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Charlie,

It is all so true. But there are many others here that are posting profusely as well, with nothing more than conjectures with all of their predictions.

That, of course, does supply/provide some entertainment as well. Especially when nothing of what they've commented upon has come to anything as yet. And many years have also gone by since those days.

And then we have others that continue sing the praises about the rising of the prices of copper in the LME, (I really can't understand the reasoning behind it all when it has nothing whatsoever to do with us), but, when the price of copper has gone into reverse, you don't hear from them as they've all run for cover. More entertainment of course.

Why don't we just wait for mining to begin, if and when. Only then we would be able to realise if we have invested in something hot, or if we failed to see the forest for the trees.

IMHO, let the Forum operate the way it has been designed for. And that is to allow everyone to post their own ideas without interference from others. After all, one is not obliged to read every word of a contrarian poster. After a few lines, one can easily disect if it was worth reading or just let it slip through to the keeper.
    Most importantly, a Forum is a forum. And it would be extremely boring if everyone posted along the same lines, and singing the same song time and time again.

Unless there is a method in someone's madness, of course.

Good luck mate. For now we will have to wait in limbo a little longer.

But, IMHO, (and I do hope that I am wrong here), WM with his announcement of some difficulty raising some funds, (Which we have been told by some posters that we didn't need), is preparing us all for a soft landing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.