EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

good news, page-37

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Have to agree Tiof,

Amazing that you Have CNOOC as your background gorilla holding the all the big bananas and tossing a couple into the EXE ring to help grow it a much bigger and better banana bunches in the near term.

Great area,great drilling results,shallow and cheap drilling...what's wrong with the SP?

Probably not sufficient shares out there to interest the punters, but,IMO,sufficient see the SP jump on confirmation of reserves.

This could happen very quickly... IMO

I would suggest that not many investors know what a Toolebuc is, let alone what it may be worth...A galillee is a bit different, in the known name stakes,but,it has had a chequered history with O&G results.

IMO, the Toolebuc and the Eromanga stakes are a much better play that will potentially pay some great divvies for the patient and informed punter...but no guarantees in the O&G game.

However, the Hutton and the Birkenhead/Allura formations all have great appeal within the Exoma permits.

ATP999 results speak for themselves.

Cheers

HR

No advice given or intended... It's your money,do your own research and if you decide to take a punt and lose,then you can only blame yourself.

Long term investors have a different view on investments...but even they can take a bath under the wrong circumstances.

Just my opinion...EXE looks a lot more promising than a large number of other Junior O&G players in OZ. CNOOC is a great start...Look at Buru (BRU) being underpinned by MitsuB early in the game and currently sitting above $3/share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.