EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

good news, page-41

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Appreciate you read the posts Nine lives,

I have viewed the EXE thread a number of times and I always thought that it was underpopulated on HC even though it was a stock with very high potential.

My gut feel is that the SP is undervalued because the vast majority of potential Shale Oil/Oil shale investors do not really understand the implications of the Toolebuc/Eromanga combo.

However,potentially a much larger audience awaits in the wings .. for the word has got around.

Like you,I also have to spend more of my time with my senior citizens,but it's not all consuming at the moment...my time will come,as will most people in relation to that aspect of life.

Appreciate the TU thought,at least you may not feel like a senior citz while looking after your parents...some things are more important..family first,although it can be draining at times.

The Toolebuc and the Eromanga has been vastly underexplored and is only now coming to the attention of the larger players but only since the unconventional technology in the US has changed the way Hydrocarbons can be economically and efficiently produced from previously discounted formations.

North West queensland is set for some serious O&G investment and EXE has led the way,but that's my opinion.
    I know the area very well with what I am doing in the region.

Exoma is an early starter with some good drill results in tow and quite a few more drills to come and appraise.This is an early starter with a difference..almost reminds me of Buru Energy in the early days and a tightly held register without the endless CR's and 1Bill plus shares out there.

It's cheap because it is not very publicised .. that could change very quickly...I am looking forward to the Katherine West drill results.

I tend to post late at night,too busy during the day.

Hopefully I can post more frequently on EXE and I will certainly look forward to it,but only when I can post something meaningful for everyones consideration.

On that note,I will say

Cheers and good luck

HR

Time to consider finishing the rest of my wine, while watching a recap of the Olympics .. The Oz Hockey team is kicking some
    SA butt .. 6/0 atm.

No advice given or intended ..it's your money not mine.DYOR and invest wisely...at least I MAY (no guarantees) be able to impart some qualified research for investors or other interested parties to verify for themselves.Just my opinions above..no need to agree with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.