EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Exactly Fitza, however we need to be clear that the Laurel is...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Exactly Fitza, however we need to be clear that the Laurel is very different to the Gogo in that it has been flow tested for gas and the areal extents are being proven up. I'm not suggesting the Gogo isn't highly prospective, just that the Laurel is getting very, very de-risked and is much further down that path. It goes to my other post the other day - Every drill BRU puts into the ground confirming wet gas in the Laurel is another gold star put on the forehead of Derby. There is no guarantee that the BCGA's extend throughout OBL's acreage but it looks pretty obvious from BRU's ann's that it at least overlaps partially.
    BRU are doing a tonne of heavy lifting for Derby. When we get a farm in announcement I think people will start to realise that some of that 15-30tcf BRU are in the middle of proving up is on OBL's side of the fence. I don't think anyone would be surprised if there was ~4tcf and ~100mmbbl associated condensate just bleeding over let alone if other accumulations were present and other shale's were productive.
    I tend to go on what's known. I can ignore pretty much everything else happening with OBL and just look at the proof that BRU is pulling out of the ground... ignoring everything but the now much derisked Laurel, OBL is sitting on a company maker potentially hundreds of times larger than Backreef. I've been pretty consistent on this point too.

DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 220531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.