GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

good news, page-34

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Downwards we continue. Absolutely bamboozled that there are some posts congratulating management. A failed cr at beginning of 2012, a Bergen debacle with no results to show for the money and sp drop, this new outfit that so far no one has heard of that will cause further dilution yet is termed a 'cornerstone' investor whatever that is supposed to mean now. A share price down over 90% on year , an aerial survey that supposedly started months ago, but didn't. Accounts that couldn't be correctly submitted. An arrangement with lion gold that fell through with no reasons given to holders. And a mixed message that they want to concentrate on getting crater to production, but in the same breath insist on finally starting the aerial survey hence the need for the funds. And atop all that, no news of the pumped up jolly tar site. In a these events and issues management made decisions - I refuse to adhere to the view market conditions are the cause - that's a cop out and it's due to those events and causes that we require effective management to forge through. I'd love to know the agenda some of the positive posters have and what relationships they may have with the board. On any metric chosen, management have completely failed. But feel free to whip up some more congratulations - all I'm stating is the information freely available - it's pretty easy to say 'but if management hadn't engaged Bergen we would be out of business' - given the current state of events, we aren't that far away so the hypothetical statement is rapidly becoming mute - just like the directors in terms of communicating anything of relevance without cloaks and daggers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.