QRX 0.00% 2.8¢ qrxpharma ltd

I have spoken to a broker friend of mine who is very bullish...

1. 9 Posts.
    I have spoken to a broker friend of mine who is very bullish about the stock and is very confident about FDA approval, ie he thinks it is about a 90% chance. He represents one of the bigger shareholders of the company so may be a bit bias but hard to argue with his logic.
    1. FDA has already made it clear there is no issue or doubt about the drug beng safe or whether it works.
    2. Clinical studies have proven it is at very least as good as any other pain relief and actually better in many areas.
    3. FDA wanted clarification of repiratory issues which QRX has more then covered with study 22 which confirms Moxduo outperforms its competitors.
    4. He also pointed out that FDA would not of let QRX go this long if they didnt think the drug had a chance of approval, ie regardless of what some may think,they ARE aware that millions of shareholders dollars are being spent everytime there is a delay so provided that QRX has presented this application correctly he cannot see a reason for it not being approved. Iam trying to look at this objectively which is a little difficult as I am a holder, but I would like to hear what VALID reasons people think the FDA could have to knock it back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.