NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

wow guys, a lot of posters really got their knickers in a...

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    wow guys, a lot of posters really got their knickers in a twist... I don't blame them for the sick losses to feel that way... I feel the pain, and im in it aswell.... the threads are full of posts of total destruction and meltdown to nothing...
    To be honest, what really is happening is quite the opposite...
    it seems we are about to book Xanadu... and arrowsmith 3 goes ahead...
    for a twisted looking market value of 5.5million these two outcomes going ahead which is super likely would have the company at 2cents in the lead up...
    20million market cap on Xanadu and arrowsmith-3 ss a sick proposition... and its a real outcome...
    I spoke to Tui yesterday.... and he asked me if Im buying more shares... and I havn't yet but im itching for more and a lot of that is about Xanadu farmin partner going ahead... ive been patient on all my recent buys and its paying off... Im putting more money up and im considering selling bru...
    Im way to deep in oil now but all my recent investments are off the sick lows of the crash, and my previous investments had crashed including NWE along with the lucky exits along the way... im not backing out and im gearing up more likely in Norwest than ever before...
    The SPP is where its at for me... tell me whats the process?
    will it come in the mail?

the last few years I took some time off shares, but in the last year I have refound my love for oil investment and have been following and watching a wide range of ASX oil companies... and after studying them all Norwest still remains a complete standout...
    esp at the train wreck state of 5.5 mcap... Our shales are too advanced for that and expect a commercial producer at arrowsmith-3 100%...
    I would bet a sick amount of money that Norwest will hit 2cents (diluted say 100% on the capital raisings)
    that this will happen... and that norwest will rise at least 300% this year...
    We have 1 year until the drilling starts... when are the early bets getting placed...
    shortly after spp I think....I hope.....I want more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.