OLV 0.00% 0.4¢ otherlevels holdings limited

Agreed. They now have recruited a proper sales team, and so I'm...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Agreed. They now have recruited a proper sales team, and so I'm hanging in there to see if there's an increase in customer announcements that flow as a result of the increased sales efforts. The last 6 months has been focused on IPO activities, and so now with that out of the way and a larger sales team in place, I am expecting a more rapid uplift in customer acquisition in the months ahead. Gordon Capital forecasted 40 paying customers by year end, and we are at 25 currently, so let's see what happens...

The low liquidity is uncomfortable and it is a competitive space they are operating in, but if they can continue their revenue growth trend and keep tight control of expenses, they could achieve profitability without raising further capital, which would result in exceptional SP appreciation from here considering the tiny free float. This would be an impressive achievement, considering how common it is for small tech companies to raise additional capital within 6-12 months of listing these days it seems.

I want to see a big customer signed on that will have huge volumes of messages required. A household name that will draw in new investors...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.