SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Few days ago I wrote good news when the share was 2.61 and than...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Few days ago I wrote good news when the share was 2.61 and than the share wet to 3.27(not because I said)..Than I wrote... careful,something not matching.... share went to 3.05 a,d so on...

Lets be original and don't repeat the same "history" people write here...In the end.. looks nobody cares with FACTS... today is the day of rendition,of panic,of high speculation,of non sense at all..

Good news?

Several ones and please follow me...

Which moment put you more close to the profit? When you are too far from the botton or when you are on the botton...

Obvious the answer is...we are closer today to begin the way up, than we were when the share was 3.27..

Today everybody can look to the shorteres and ask..uhmmm ok...Are you sure you will lend a share today at 0.94 and bet in 6 months will be 0,64 ? are you sure ?

Shorters have many bad fame but something they are not is "crazy"... They know very well when its time to begin buy..

Im positive today they bought a lot and their pressure as much they could to keep low and buy..

How to check ? Today is Thursday... Next Tuesday 12:30 ASIC will publish the percentage of shorters,,,, If we see more than 16% means people believe still will goes down..if less means some shorters decided its time to cover..

Mighty theory about they make money both sides when goes up...I think is 100% busted (if that is the case they lost today the pants !!)

I prefer assume shorters short no long.

Good news 2- The Australian company doesn't change one cent since the acquisition of PSD... means... the income coming from here will keep coming...
    The eventual changes in UK,first will not reflect in 2016 just in 2017.But that IF happen and always the law in the end accommodate several different views and needs... We run a risk in the end the new law will create better value to the business ( How ? fast speed to judge and legal fees still run equal)'

Good news 3- How much somebody decide to loose to sell ? because if somebody both at 3.50 and today he/she has
    30% of his original purchase price,probably he/she will not sell... sell for what? lost for lost better leave and come back after one year...

Good news 4- The Company is not stupid and texts that I read here are really a big piece of....
    Doesn't matter the board communication skils .They are not interested at all.. They are acting with such violence that really impressive..
    The board for sure today received several calls (inclusive mine)... They will address day after day and people will come a moment to see they are dying in a glass of water... Nothing in factual term are so dramatic to justify...Means..

Its a question of time...

You can bet (like I always say) two things always happen...

If its overvalue will come a moment the share drop to real value... If its oversold and undervalue, the share come back to real value..

Its just a patience game...

Texts that highlight.... "game over",,, what they are talking about ? Such rubbish... Tomorrow morning hundreds of lawyers will wake up and at 9 they will produce solutions and income... Game over maybe to the low level of brain of some guys here...

This guys are not even shorters,..they are just poor guys with nothing to do and acting as a smart investors.. They are not !

Finally the good news is- So many people carry now huge loss..the natural movement as soon the share estabilise will be a purchase all the way up... Meaning ,aside of short also small investors will buy soon soon..

That's it..

Too much non sense talking..too much "analisis" when nothing exist to be analised... The action is like a bomb in Paris... Yes they cause too much pain... But Paris still is Paris and will exist for much longer than the perpetrators.

Cato (aside of carry now full shares my view also moved to BUY !!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.