CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

I am of the opinion that CSD, or whatever it might be called...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am of the opinion that CSD, or whatever it might be called going forward if successful in the CM, should initiate activity with a serious and targeted drilling campaign (rather like Red River (ASX"RVR") and the private company Auctus Minerals http://www.auctusminerals.com.au/ who took out the remaining ex Kagara NQ assets via an on-market bid  quite some time ago.

Both RVR and Auctus have been building significant base metal resources and from my understanding will both be in production over the course of 2017. They couldn't have timed it better.

You can't engage in mining anything unless you have either simple and quick areas to mine for good cash flow and then move onto the next or a seriously good inventory of resources and reserves which can support a decent LOM period (normally 7 years minimum).

CSD didn't appear to have much left in the way of reserves or easily attainable fresh resources/reserves.

No question that the period in administration has seen a significant rise in the A$ value of pretty much everything that they can potentially produce. The Tin may also now work economically - would be good to complete the long awaited DFS of course.

Now wait with baited breath for the CM outcomes and the wet season!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.