STX 2.22% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

Good news?, page-78

1. nip
    461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    My understanding of this Pace funding is this.
    Strike will definitely receive some of the funding- but not the full $6m. The reason is that we are still a while away from production-2018/19. Sa requires the gas now. Hence, I believe others will receive a greater proportion than Strike because they can get the gas out sooner. It doesn't mean we cannot reach commercial gas flows- I believe we can- absolutely. ( remember those engineering companies that were assigned to tender for the processing facilities in order to feed the gas into the pipe line? Well they were put on the back burner till we were closer to (or achieved) commercial flows. _ what is the status with these tenders now????)

Strike still has other options for funding, such as approaching some of these companies which we have signed up to come up with some of the funds now to assist in bringing production on line sooner. It's in everybody's interest. ( they are all desperate for the gas and who knows what can happen?)

Finally, with all the publicity with regards to the gas shortage, don't be surprised if the SA government announces the PACE funding distribution next week.

Good night all and good luck!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $629.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.940M 8.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 304712 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1318162 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.