STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

good news, page-17

1. 82 Posts.
    I doubt very much that anyone would be able to get what may be termed as ' a real update' from the company at this point in time, because right now the company has to wait until the AGM is complete before it can move onto the next phase in it's development.

The company needs shareholder approval at the AGM on the 29th so as to be able to issue and allot the 150m shares to the Placement Investors, therefore the compnay isn't going to announce any news which would drive the share price up right now, as the issue price of those allotments is calculated as a discount of 20% to the volume weighted average of the shares in the 5 trading days prior to the date on which the application for Placement Shares is made, that being so, the Placement Investors will want the SP to remain stagnant for the time being.

Personally, I believe the company have 'ticked all the boxes' so far in their evolvement and development, it does take as long as it takes, and all those boxes do have to be ticked along the way, as insignificant as they may seem to 'the punters'. The next step in their development as a company will be post AGM, when we can expect definite positive announcements, and if the field trials of their product stacks up, and to date they indicate all trials are passing scrutiny with flying colours, then we're up and away. I'm looking forward to December, January and February as being the months when this company will really get a move on in its' growth, and it's share price will move up accordingly.

I believe this is a great growth story and the biggest and best profits will be made over the long term hold as the company grows. They have a marketable product which is in demand and will continue to be so, it's a growth industry (which is important), they are first targeting a global area where the people prefer to deal in cash rather than electronic tranfers, and is growing at the highest economic growth rate in the world. I believe right now the company's shares are fully bought and the smart money is in ( and there's a mountain of it in, believe me) and is now sitting and waiting for results.

This is just my opinion of course and always open to correction, it is not intended to urge people to buy, we all have to be responsible our own decisions, but right now I believe ICP displays all the qualities of an excellent emerging company and I'm happy to be fully bought right now and sit and wait.

Regards....Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.