SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I’m guessing there are a few newbies coming onto the SE1 thread....

1. 2,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2768
    I’m guessing there are a few newbies coming onto the SE1 thread. While we haven’t heard much from @VatreniHR of late ( got a little frustrated with Ralph’s management communication style ) , I highly recommend going back through old threads ... it is a treasure trove of riches !

I reference the copy below from one of these threads back in October, when NanoDX was just an educated guess by @VatreniHR. It talks to our patents and how they have been used in the NanoDX application. We are not the equivalent of a “private label manufacturer”, quite the opposite in fact. If ( when ) NanoDX succeed, our success will also be guaranteed by these patents.
    IMO. GLTAH.

Interesting to note that Sensera holds
    exclusive patents from the US Department of Navy (DoD). These are leading US Government-owned innovations.

The following patents are granted to Sensera with exclusive license to practice in the United States and certain foreign countries:

- Sensor for ultra-low concentration molecular recognition
    - Chemical and biological sensor using an ultra-sensitive force transducer
    - Force discrimination assay
    - Nanoporous Membrane immunosensor

Particularly interesting is the Nanoporous membrane immunosensor as this technology seems very similar if not identical to the technology being deployed with the Nanodx range of products ( since writing this it has been confirmed by Sensera that we have been working with NanoDX for 2 years ).

The exclusive patents certainly put Sensera in pole position to deploy such technologies in the fields of Microfluidics, Point of Care diagnostics, Labs-On-Chips and Organs-on-Chips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.