SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

GOOD NEWS, page-3

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    My friend Athorn. TY for your compliments.

Your point is a very touchy point and a tough ISSUE.
    Please refer to the links below which will give you & the other posters a better understanding why the Company has not released any further updates.

ASX Listing Rule 3.1
    https://www.asx.com.au/documents/rules/Chapter03.pdf

Guidance Note 8
    https://www.asx.com.au/documents/regulation/gn08-continuous-disclosure-amended-23-august-2019.pdf

The main question to ask is " Would a reasonable person expect the information to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities?".
    If the answer is YES, then the Company would have to report. An NDA would not be an excuse for not reporting the customer's name.
    Lets say the customer is NanoDx, do WE believe that the release of such information to the market would have a material effect .... ?

I think that the answer is yes, but it seems that the Board believes IT WOULD NOT HAVE A MATERIAL EFFECT ON THE PRICE .... having the knowledge that their customer is NanoDx. The customer have not submitted to the FDA for an EUA and who knows if any further Revenue will be generated from this customer.

From previous discussions with Ralph, he was clearly of the belief that until he receives a SUBSTANTIAL ORDER from this customer there was no obligation to report to the ASX. Maybe it would be considered AGAINST the listing rules if a company reports something IMMATERIAL like one's customer getting an EUA. An EUA doesn't guarantee Sensera receiving a purchase order.

As previously posted, I am sure the company have sought clarification from the ASX when there would be a requirement to report.

The best thing that could happen would be that the share price should rally to 13c+ which I think would trigger a price query from the ASX.
    Then the company would be able to release further details without naming their customer ( subject to NDA) in relation to the Sensera bio-sensor.

Watch this space, but clearly if not for the PHANTOM the share price would be substantially higher.

Hopefully, this answers your question ATHORN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.