SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

GOOD NEWS, page-65

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    "testing will become less prevalent as vaccines get ramped up"

Sorry, but that's a completely incorrect statement Kunkba.

Testing is and will remain the most important tool in controlling situations like Covid19.
    It's been said here before too..
    You can't just vaccinate a few people and go..
    "Great, we don't need testing anymore!"
    They don't know if the vaccines will be effective on everyone.
    Many will refuse it.
    They don't know how long it will provide protection.
    Strains will mutate, which will make the vaccine ineffective.

This is a different World now and with the convenience of these rapid tests, testing will become the norm, in many situations.

The intellectual property of our sensors, which are a vital component of the NanoDx device are protected and Sensera will not allow itself to be bent over, with the management team we have.

I spoke to Simon Peeke, but it was very brief, he basically said, that they would get some communication out when appropriate.

It's true that there are many other investment or speculative opportunities out there, but I won't be selling any of my shares, until they are at much higher levels.

SOR traded flat around the 8 cent level, for 4 months, with a lot less action and excitement, than here.
    How many threw in the towel, to chase something better than that dog of a stock?

I know where this is going and I can see how this will pan out.
    Only those with the fortitude to hold and I mean hold for a serious rerate, not a few pips, will reap the true rewards, that Sensera can deliver.

I'm holding the bulk of my holdings long term.
    And yes I see plenty of opportunities out there, that I want to get on board also.
    But people may just be looking here in a short few months time and be saying..
    "Damn! Wish I had known about these, when they were under 10 cents!"

Patience guys!!
    Or whatever, I know what I'm doing

All my opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.