ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

good news, page-14

1. 622 Posts.
    "This is great news...it cleans out all the parasites that have been short selling the stock..."

I concur with those sentiments Troubleshooter, though sadly I don't suppose it will be 'all' by any means and the parasites won't be cleaned out until the ASX cleans up its own act and gets rid of the dodgy 'investment instruments' that these players use to keep fundamental investors in the poor house.

I suspect that there was once a time when an investor could see the worth of a company and know that the share price would reflect it. Now it's just a game of greed. I just hope that a lot of the greediest got well burned and that there will be more to follow. It supports my hope that there is justice this side of heaven. We all want to make a profit, but let's have a level playing field.

I sold a substantial part of my holding in disgust over the contract stuff-up, for minimal profit, when it last hit .205 and was thinking that this may have been even more foolish than holding on to them for so long anyway. Perhaps a drop to the teens again will give us opportunities for a fresh start and some decent gains long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.