TVN 4.35% 4.8¢ tivan limited

good news, page-9

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I second your post Nicholls5,
    That is a disgusting post from Pieces ,to kick someone in the guts after being decimated . It is un Australian to do that, and karma could get that poster back one day when they least expect it .Pokerfaces only crime was to believe in this stock ,and believe in Opes .
    I personally find Pieces post offensive .
    Pokerface ,at times like what you are going through ,I always make a promise to myself that I wont let them beat me .Keep fighting mate .Bad luck always turns around. I also ask myself what lessons I can learn from my ordeals .Good luck.
    Pieces , you made reference in your post to greed .I assume you are making assertions to PF with that comment .Here are some questions for you .Is the reason you are on a share market forum in the first place, that you are trying to make money ? Is that from greed ? Are you not satisfied with what your job pays ,and want more ? Do you pass on all your profits to charity ? Dont answer this post , just ask those questions of yourself in your mind ,and answer yourself honestly .I dont own TNG ,but did buy some at 50c and sold at $1 ,does that make me greedy ? Is the reason you held off selling at $1 ,because you were being greedy ? People could call you greedy no matter what you do .I could ask lots of questions ,but I think you get the idea .All of us could be considered greedy ,it all depends on what your parameters and aspirations are ,and everyones are different .Greed is usually a term people use to label others when they are jealous of what those people have achieved ,or own ,and if offered the same ,would not hesitate to take it themselves .Its always enlightening to be honest with ones self .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $23.91K 495.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243585 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.