PAR 0.00% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

"Persistent positive clinical responses in WOMAC pain, function,...

1. 1,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1895
    "Persistent positive clinical responses in WOMAC pain, function, stiffness and overall WOMAC scores have been observed in the twice-weekly iPPS compared to placebo to Day 168. In addition to durable pain responses, the average number of days participants used rescue medication was four times higher in the placebo group (23 days) compared to the twice-weeklyiPPS group (5 days) to Day 168."

Look what this drug is offering people. "Persistent positive" outcomes for OA sufferers addressing their pain, and the function of their joints for at least 6 months. My old man suffered with hip arthritis for best part of 2 decades before he could get in for new titanium joints (he had both done eventually). He played football his whole life, and it visibly depressed him when he couldn't kick a ball around with his boys. We have no way of getting our heads round what something like this treatment gives back to people.

Add the chondro-protective and cartilage-protective properties of Zilosul, which slow the progression of the disease in the first instance, and you are talking - quite simply - about giving people their lives back, extending their physically-active life materially. If this all pans out the way it looks like it might...what this will do for peoples general health and physical/mental wellbeing, will be profound.

The one thing i've always worried about as I pored over the information about this drug, and it's results, and it's potential - is that it all just seemed too good to be true. That has genuinely been one of my biggest fears, and i'm sure many of you know what I mean by that. Yet, here it is, once again producing outstanding exciting results in patients, time after time, study after study, trial after trial. Maybe it is what it is? There have been a lot of great discoveries in human history. Maybe we've found one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $156.2K 795.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 152244 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 25584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.