IRL 0.00% 0.2¢ india resources limited

Osman, after 2 posts your already putting your reputation on the...

1. 217 Posts.
    Osman, after 2 posts your already putting your reputation on the line! Ill give it a week, but unless your prepared to elaborate you should probably refrain from posting imo.

As I see it, managements reputation is on the line just like Osman. Shareholders had been told it would be cash flow positive last quarter, it wasnt. We were then told it would be in September!!! Thats tomorrow, but if being generous one day in the next 30. The significance of getting Surda cash flow positive is enormous. In short were fast running out of money, further drilling is mandatory short,medium and long term, capitol raising below 10c would be a kick in the guts to all LT holders and create mass dilution of the company!

If Surda can become CFpositive this month we should see 10c no problem as the sell side over recent weeks has been extremely low. If Sept. comes and goes and Surda remains a financial drain, management loses cred, sp will be back to 4c lows, capitol raising will be required and Ill be dissappointed that another speccy in my portfolio has underperformed.

Its certainly an interesting month ahead. Lets hope for the best. Good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.