XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

good news, page-118

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Thanks Carn
    we just a bit more to the story than that for me I was homeless for 12 years as a kid on the streets ended up in Nimbin

then I set up and organised some pretty major trade in the health industry so my background is not really polished or very pleasant had a lot of shit go down so I’m quite amused when some of these squeaky boys call me a bot or a retard. Yeah I’ve had my fair share that’s for sure

I was also featured on today tonight homeless to millions so I like to use my story to help people to improve people who are down and out people who have extreme behavioural problems like drugs and alcohol to replace it with gym

But that’s not what we’re here for is it we’re here to have open communication about stock and to support each other so these people throwing insults and I’ve had. My fair share on this site are the typical bullies we hear about the cowards that hide behind the Internet, but if they met face-to-face, they would cry like little babies calling for their mummy.
    but that’s not what we’re here for is it we’re here to have open communication about stock and to support each other so these people throwing insults and I’ve had. My fair share on this site are the typical bullies we hear about the cowards that hide behind the Internet, but if they met face-to-face, they would cry like little babies calling for their mummy.
    Anyway, I won’t be wasting too much time on this site. I know there are a lot of people here for the right reason, and my investment is meant to be an ethical investment in the future resource. I am learning though more and more about these executives and companies and corruption throughout our business world and politics.

I do like human interaction, but I don’t like this chat all the others like him that really need to grow up and actually learn some emotional intelligence. They don’t understand any world outside their own, and they have no idea what they are missing out on. Anyway good advice. Thank you for your comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.