XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

good news, page-6

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Well, Port, and very good questions
    firstly The change of name and consolidation is midship so don’t worry about Xtc no longer being there because it has been changed and will call shortly show up with a new name with all the new consolidation shares that I can guarantee

as for where the information came from, I have talked to several people who are in trenched in the Australian stock exchange and Who have in-depth knowledge and information that we don’t have?

Everything I have said he’s off the record
    and it is all information and opinion based on in-depth research, I have done beyond just what Xtc may be telling us
    It is good news, and mostly, there is no reason to believe that the Executive is that put millions of their own money in have any other interest other than getting a return

I think that is common sense in particular, on the basis of the value of the assets, and the fact that there is and is going to be a big grab for such lithium assets that is also common knowledge in that part of the mining industry

it is also worth noting that **riel kinda has a history of getting involved in such operations in order to sell them and this is the very reason he has been brought on board. Both he and the new executive have reputations.

all I am saying is that there is an undercurrent of activity that we don’t know about somewhere, which we can assume some which is common sense
    Coupling this with the information that I have been given I truly believe that the company will be coming out of suspension in the new year most likely mid late January

don’t take anything I have said he was possible but use your own common sense and while there are many who are angry and rightly, so as there has been some very poor communication and management to say, the least has stuffed up

I suspect the whole operation will be sold at all. The shareholders will be given a return, and that is what I have been told
    and that is the logical outcome under the current circumstances
    it’s Christmas at home, trying to give some good news instead of just saying some of the terrible things that have been said which I have no qualification

Anyway, will soon find out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.