XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

i would like to share some good news with those of you that need...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    i would like to share some good news with those of you that need it

xtc has offers on the table,several to buy them out
    **rial pindar has a track record of closing such deals and has himself invested 7 figures in xtc

furthermore xtc is not going to be delisted on the basis of the current investigation and suspention (UNLESS THERE IS SOMETHING I DONT KNOW)and asx care of duty is doing there due dilligence,and it is expected trade will resume by the end of january

therev is an enormous amount going on behind the scenes with negotiation,executives of xtc have put in millions and they have no intention of losing it

there is interest and offers to purchase southern cross and karachi,and it is likelly going to be sold,well maybe as these deals are really tight

ok ive got a soarce of information and ive seen the claret,and i have to admit that the carnage in argentina both politically and financially and the global meltdown of markets and intability isv always a danger to making any forcasts

BE PATIENT AND DONT SECOND GUESS OR KNEE JERK REACTIONS,AND LETS IGNORE UNQUALIFIED DOOMSDAY COMMENTS
    THAT IS ALL OF US WAITING AND HOPING FOR A WIN

ive got 50M shares thats about 1 one 350th of the company
    and ive taken great care to get this information

xtc mines are brick and morter...our investment will be safe as long as we are patient

IME PUTTING CONFIDENCE AND SUCCESS IN THIS FOR MYSELF AT 90%

it is relevent to what you have paid
    but there is hope and hold fast

well i hope some of you apreciatte the confidence and good news after all he despair and doom thats been forcast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.