CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Apologies for not responding to the obvious disinformation and...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Apologies for not responding to the obvious disinformation and absolute refusal to address the facts, but here is another example of churn in the Top 30 in August.

Another prominent CDU share holder with a rating consistently in the Top 5 is JP Morgan who generally hold around 4 million shares.

In the month of August 'apparently' they were so disappointed in the resource upgrade that they disposed of most of their holding in moving 2,505,438 shares off the register. Presumanbly they too were devastated with a resource that underperformed expectations, and calmly and logically and rationally sold down their holding as per Zzedzz's explanation. Yeah right!

But hang on a minute, they actually added 2,875,624 shares to the register as well in the same month, a net gain of close to 400th shares. Go figure!

To me that looks like churn with an accumulative bias just like the case for National Nominees who accumulated nearly 1 mill shares in amongst all of the carnage. All while solid company supporters didn't sell a single share.

No conspiracies here folks, just statements of fact. Draw your own conclusions about the market action and about the motives of those hell bent on bagging a stock that has 1 million tons of copper in the ground certified by independant consultants with a high level of confidence according to the strict jorc guidelines.

And Skip, feel free to bag me but at least provide evidence and substantiation where you think I have erred. To do otherwise is to simply sling mud hoping that it will stick, and it reflects more on you and your motives than on me.

I refer of course to your statement "You have got CDU wrong on so many levels". Good luck!

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.