CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

ScorpIt has been stated again and again that there is 1 million...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Scorp

It has been stated again and again that there is 1 million tonnes of copper in the ground.

And the mojority of that has not been proven feasible to extract!!! You keep stating 1 million tons of copper in the ground certified by independant consultants with a high level of confidence according to the strict jorc guidelines.

Yes that is true. BUT the majority of the resource is 0.4% Cu eq. Hardly groundbreaking stuff.

This is also from multiple narrow width deposits. If you were talking 500 million tonnes at 0.5% Cu (NOT EQ) in a shallow setting, with homogeneous ore characteristics and style then yes I would agree with you.

As it is this is not the case. We have an average (I'll give you that much) component of 30 million tonnes with a high grade component of 12 million tonnes.

This is all after four years of continuous drilling. If it were not for the re-assays on the cobalt the share price would be sub $2 IMO. This is the reason for the delays. IMO the resource was not cracked up to the hype generated by mgt and a rampant share forum and they had to bring the Cu eq up somehow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.