CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Stay tuned Zzedzz.....I'll get to the broker settlement nominees...

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Stay tuned Zzedzz.....I'll get to the broker settlement nominees eventually, speaking of which, which ones in particular would you like me to comment on?

I'm busy elsewhere today, but I'll see what I can do.

Meanwhile could you please explain to the forum why the Broker Nominee accounts are used and what sort of clients would be contained within them. I am a little confused as I for one can't buy shares unless I have the money to pay for them, so what are the hold ups you are referring to, and why do the accounts fall to zero after a few days as you have suggested? What happens to the shares in these accounts?

As for the National Nominee fluctuations, they do make the following statement of yours a little wide of the mark don't you think?

"Holders had been waiting for 4 years to see the updated JORC.Their expectations had been raised over that time, such that the majority expected to see much better numbers in that JORC. The numbers didnt justify the $10 mark promoted by many and disappointed holders sold. When the weight of sellers is far larger than the ready buyers, prices fall.

In fact the National Nominees trading makes a mockery of that explanation because they haven't net sold at all. But they did stomp all over the market eh!

So Zzedzz, what do you think is really going on here?

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.