TMK 0.00% 0.4¢ tmk energy limited

Good Oil and Gas Energy Conference Recording, page-14

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Both TMK CEO & Talon CEO in Mongolia last week or so and for what reason I wonder?
    Talon is under offer and directors have recommended acceptance, but the future of Gurvantes is up in the air IE: A spin-off company has been proposed as a possible solution and of course a sale of the asset is another possibility, no further info has been released?
    Now if TMK & Talon were looking to do a deal regarding Talon's 33% then I wouldn't be thinking they would need to travel all the way to Mongolia to get that sorted.
    Just a hunch but possibly Talon maybe looking to sell their percentage, and this may be an attractive offer for local interests and that maybe Terra Energy owner operator of the Baruun Noyon Uul Coal Mine situated within the Gurvantes Project area and who TMK have just recently entered into an Exploration Agreement with and seem to have a very good working relationship brewing. Could be a very good fit for them and certainly can't rule out other interested parties especially Petro China. Also, can't rule out TMK wanting 100% but I'm thinking it would suit them better operationally & financially to have a local partner and hence why Bredan was over there.
    If this was the case and Talon sell their share of the project to Mongolian or Chinese interests then this in my opinion would attract market attention and put a very big bump on the TMK share price and stamp of approval for the Gurvantes Project.
    Something is about to eventuate regarding the ownership, I hold Talon as well and have recently purchased TMK to hedge my bets and also could not resist the current TMK share price, hope to get a good result each way but whatever happens likely to be very advantageous for TMK.
    Just my opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.916K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 29018881 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 41243578 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.