EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ahjay - fair enough, glad everything else (ie other than Empire)...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ahjay - fair enough, glad everything else (ie other than Empire) is ok. Nah I don't think its pointless with the Board crap - I reckon Empire probably checks this every day especially leading up to a AGM and when the share price has dropped so far, I would think so as it would give them an idea of shareholders going to the AGM and possible reaction, if they are not checking it - then they are probably not smart.....
    Re Origin - I think I would agree with doc - I remember the early reports of them wanting $300m and given the changes at the top that have been in the paper and new boss, they might just have decided not to sell at a cheap price, from memory I have only known Origin to buy assets, certainly not sell cheaply.

I agree with you on doing stuff - I call it the queue - if you wait too long to get in when something is hot, guarantee you will miss out or be last in with nowhere to go, its like all things really, you have to be ready and willing and able to move quickly and keep ahead of the queue otherwise you miss out....we are no different and I think this company has not moved much at all given the spiel that Tony Iannello gave back in 2013 - rather disappointing...

And as a result share price is down and dreadful and the big boys/hedge funds or the jackals as I sometimes call the predators come in and they are the only ones who win - case in point look at Dick Smith and Myer - private big boys made a packet and didn't pay tax on it - and set it up in such a way that the price had to go down.... What annoys me the most is we shareholders very strongly supported the raising last year, very strongly by my personal view and where are we now.... I think the board and management should have the guts to stand up and say what ever they were doing hasn't worked and time to move on, but all we hear is hw they work so hard - well we all work so hard to get money to buy these stocks and pay their wages, I expect something in return, ie the share price and dividends (if it was a dividend stock) - I am not here simply to pay their wage and I hope Min will do something unlike ERM who just sat there and did nothing, and look where it got them - a very big loss....... will be bad for Mins reputation if they don't start doing something soon....

Sorry having a rant - these guys seem t be living the credit card life - hoping one day magic happens to save them...... its us poor buggars who are supporting it. In my very personal humble opinion these guys are certainly no better and probably worse then the previous mob...

What worries me also is if Empire was trying - how much did they waste on the effort - probably seven figures I bet.... no wonder we have no money.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.