EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

"I agree with you on doing stuff - I call it the queue - if you...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "I agree with you on doing stuff - I call it the queue - if you wait too long to get in when something is hot, guarantee you will miss out or be last in with nowhere to go, its like all things really, you have to be ready and willing and able to move quickly and keep ahead of the queue otherwise you miss out....we are no different and I think this company has not moved much at all given the spiel that Tony Iannello gave back in 2013 - rather disappointing..."

After spending TOWARDS $15MIL ON A 7 PJ TARGET That has taken us 12 months to get to the point that we are confident we might have something: Our board have shown us who they are.....

They are not agile enough to quickly develop opportunity

They have no idea about allocating capital

They have no idea as to why we are a listed entity

They have no passion for the EGO story

But they are really busy (at least that is what Doc has told us of their self assessment) getting no where?

I am not for a 249!

I would simply like for all share holders to vote down the remuneration report effectively putting them on notice that they have 12 months to change their spots or there will be an automatic board spill next year.

Or even better if they woke up today and simply realised they are not the guys for the Job. Come on Tony. You and the solicitor really haven't added much value have you?

And if you can talk to Doc all day why not take a brave pill and return some share holder inquiry.

You guys are in charge of a struggling micro; not BHP. I don't believe you know what busy is. Another reason we do not need you

All of this is just an honest opinion

Throw the barbs guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.