CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

@@wenty It had to recover at some point mate, but i doubt today...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    @@wenty It had to recover at some point mate, but i doubt today represents the lowest the market will go. There is normally a bounce before it heads lower (same with the GFC) - the overall momentum is still down. This virus is only just getting started in our part of the world and we wont see the effects through profit and loss statements for another few months, not to mention all the potential social restrictions that could kick off very soon (cancelling crowds at the F1, cancelling the royal Easter show in SYD, cancelling all event over 500 people etc etc) - this will further impact certain areas of the market. The instability is likely to stay around for another 3-4 months, and I cant see the market continuously improving whilst the economic impact remains unquantifiable.

Dont kick yourself too hard, and try not to get lost in a green period after all the red, it may not be over yet.....I have no idea what will happen next, but i figure we are not over the crux of the virus and therefore we are not over the instability in the market either I don’t think.

I just hope to hell CXO can recover a bit, I never thought my losses would look like they did today! I’m trying to stay level headed about it though, nothing has changed with our company, its the broader market that has changed, and we have no debt (lucky i think). I keep telling myself that if I sold I would lose my Capital gains discount (or at least it would start again - my scenario was kind of sell and rebuy) and the last of my shares ticks over in July - probably doesn’t balance out how much I am down on paper, but it helps me a bit!
    Last edited by tacair: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.