And those policies would be detrimental to most on HC as well as...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    And those policies would be detrimental to most on HC as well as the basis of a free, democratic capitalist system.

For example, a Green's policy:

"removing the concessional arrangements for Capital Gains Tax"

Nope, not for most on HC or me.

"introducing a tax on extreme wealth applied to the wealthiest 5% of people."

Nope. I don't fit in the group and never will, but that IMO is just plain discrimination and dumb. Do that and people will just plain leave and take their money with them.

"implement a gradual and long term shift in the tax system from work based taxes to taxes on natural resources and pollution including"

IMO this is even worse than the Rudd tax plan or the new whatever under Q Julia.

"reduce Australias foreign debt and foreign ownership through use of trade, financial and regulatory measures to ensure more productive use of foreign capital and strengthening of Australian manufacturing, recognising the need to support economies in developing countries."

Yep, gotta gang up on those nasty foreigners. And people talk about the other political parties being 'racist' or xeophobic?

And the kicker:

"revoke sections of the National Competition Policy that seek to impose market values in public, social and environmental areas of Australian life"

Yep, gotta get rid of the pesky thing called the 'market'.

Face it the Green's policies are based on trying to get people to live how the Greens' want and that is NOT based a free market, capitalist based system.

And I haven't even mentioned some ofthose 'nifty' ideas floated in Victoria about paying inmates 'market based' wages so that when they get out they have a stash!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.