ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

I agree. Sorry I might p..s off some posters here but I will...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    I agree. Sorry I might p..s off some posters here but I will bite RJ. Turning the lights out on AGY as you claim...lol I know you sold out but thats just a stupid comment IMO and I'm pretty sure you knew I would call you out on it. The big thing that most uneducated lithium investors on HC (and RJ I'm not saying you are uneducated at all as I know you are well researched so thats why I'm surprised by your comment) is that they think that grade is king. Maybe it is with some minerals and maybe it makes the LCE process easier in some ways but just look at ORE for example who have high grade lithium brines but are still mainly producing technical grade LCE it would appear. To me the thing which is absolute king in lithium brine companies is having the chemical process knowledge to convert that brine into BG LCE for battery makers and very few people in the world seem to have this chemical knowledge which is why those companies guard their secret so tightly. Despite many posters claims, AGY have already proved them wrong and shown that they can produce BG LCE at very profitable rates from their 325ppm brine and ASN are very close to doing the same with their CC 142ppm brine with the new lilac process and hopefully the skyline brine is at an even higher grade. Any company without this knowledge regardless of how high the ppm is in their brines will not survive in this industry IMO. Not cross promoting but AGY have it with Pablo and I hope ASN will soon have it with Lilac's unique technological process as well. GLN may have it later on as well but IMO it is currently well over hyped by certain posters on HC who are purely pushing it based on one good drill result. Personally I can not believe that it has a higher MC than ASN which is so much further advanced with not only brine, but other very valuable minerals as well, a technological chemical process, alot of land, a soon to be JORC and currently at the stage of designing and building their pilot plant, but I guess in the spec end when the liquidity is low the moths follow the flame from the rampers. 1S1 I may not see eye to eye with you about AGY but I do see and agree exactly what you are saying about GLN. Putting all this pettiness to the side though personally I hope all lithium stocks do well as a rising tide will bring them all up eventually. IMO AGY is slightly undervalued at the moment based on where their project is at and when they get their funding sorted (very shortly) it will re-rate again, GLN is over valued based on the fact they have no process and have only really drilled one hole and ASN is so far under valued its not funny as the market still doesn't get the value of the other high grade minerals in its brine. I think the big thing holding ASN back at the moment is that they have not yet achieved battery grade but I know from my discussions with Bruce that the whole point of this industrial scale pilot plant is to prove they can produce battery grade and at scale using the lilac process. Once this is achieved I think ASN will also have a big re-rate.
    Remember what Bruce said...its very true..."our apple is not fully grown yet but it is expected to grow into a superior grade apple but it is not ready to be compared to the other fully ripe apples!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.