ASN 3.23% 15.0¢ anson resources limited

We cannot be happy now with where we sit share price wise, but...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    We cannot be happy now with where we sit share price wise, but we know, we really know that so much work has happened in the last year.

Our board has grown with Alex's addition. He is a great addition to the team, a smart young fellow with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Ill be frank the way it looks now of course someone could say it was the right decision to sell 6-12m ago, but full CGT would apply, we on HC check the price every few minutes but we represent a minority of holders. Look at the T20, they remain solid and I bet most of them don't even look at the share price once a week, they set and forget.

Bruce has laid down the pathway, from virgin land to a discovery and heading towards a resource definition. To go from virgin land to a resource and then production is hard, very hard. We are nearly there, we are nearly there.

Its no longer 2017 when a company could mention lithium and go green every day, now green is reserved for those who deserve it, those who demonstrate a pathway to production.

We have that pathway, we have that project, we will have our time, our time is coming. Anson is a project like no other with multiple minerals. We just need to be patient yet alert, we need to be encouraging yet guarded, we need to be engaged yet we need to ensure our board do that which they say when they say.

Our board have our money and we need to trust them but we need to hold them to account, this is a world class project, although the world doesn't know it yet, its time, its time, its time, its time to take this project to another level. The market knows what it wants, I know what it wants, its time, the next 3 months define this company.

Bruce its over to you, you have done very well, very very well, better than most know, but its time to convert, it really is.

Bruce can, Bruce will, I have little doubt or I would not be here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $370.4K 2.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137811 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 239183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.