ASN 0.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

Been a bit of worry in the ranks lately about the SPP etc. I...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Been a bit of worry in the ranks lately about the SPP etc. I said at the time the SPP was a silly thing to do, but hopefully I am wrong​

In the meantime its worth reviewing this article in the tweet below​

Within that article we see back about a month ago the company reminded us of the following upcoming events. There still seems to me to be some more results to come but maybe they are not going to release the other clastic results, I don't know why, but its possible. In any event the JORC could come any day for "...lithium, bromine, iodine and other minerals". Of course its also possible that SRK may want some more info before signing off on the maiden JORC, we don't know, we just have to wait.

If I was a betting RJ, I would hazard a wild guess and guess that we get the JORC and maybe even item 3 amended to be "mini pilot plant results and successes". Then the SPP will have been a roaring success and a "gift" to current holders!

Inflection points

• Results from next assays for lithium, bromine, iodine and other minerals
    • JORC resource estimate for minerals such as lithium, bromine and iodine at the project
    • In-field plant results and successes
    • Project financing milestones
    • Prefeasibility study commitment, launch and results
    • Further feasibility study commitments
    • Strategic partnerships, portfolio building, or offtake or production take agreements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $257.9K 2.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 2667534 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 25484 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.