ASN 1.33% 7.4¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-12426

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Fantastic to see the Funding arrangements for $15m.

Also the SPP close puts a line in the sand and confirmed my preliminary view that it was timed horribly, we need to be frank it was a complete embarrassment!

However, this is a great project with multiple minerals and our day will come, perhaps sooner than people think!

Our friends at Gangfeng overnight have bought out another player (well all but bought them out) and that company is a 40m m/c!

Back to the $15m it's fantastic to have, personally I don't see us using more than say $4-$5 million of it, but it is great security to have. Long state likely to become the top holder if a large portion of it is used.

All in all I call the announcement a positive because of the $15m facility, but it of course does not prevent other funding methods from been exercised!

I also look forward to a board addition as we continue to grow, its needed!

ANSON is great, I look forward to seeing the JORC but for me the big thing that will send the price skyrocketing is 20 kilos at sweet battery quality. The market know we have a resource but they don't think we can do anything with it, let's show them and let's show them very soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $152.1K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222565 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 176934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.