ASN 1.33% 7.4¢ anson resources limited

Hey guys appreciate the debate. At the end of the day we still...

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Hey guys appreciate the debate. At the end of the day we still want to see a cost effective direct extraction method. I personally don’t care which company achieves this using which ever extraction company they chose.

I would just like a process to be commercially proven so we can all make some money, opposed to watching my paper loss continue to go south.

I continue to watch many stocks on both sides of the lithium fence, hard rock v brine, still undecided so I guess that’s why I’ve bets on both. Both have incredible potential and when this anticipated lithium wave two occurs I’d like to all stocks with credibility will excell.

Unfortunately many are still forecasting hard times throughout 2020 and perhaps into 2021. As we all know forecasting lithium has been a guess at best, so many other factors have been in play forcing the numbers to be screwed.

This could turn on several market announcements, the car makers had made their commitments and their prompt expenditure has surprised me.

LIT is creeping up, Trump may still get a boner over China if they say the right things and he stays off Twitter. But who TFKs as he is as crazy as I’ve ever seen one.

The resource is fine, we just need the lithium process to be proven at cost. Without this we are adrift in the open ocean. Then we will look at the other elements, wether they can be be extracted before, during, or after is another conversation.

Holding strong with great hope!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $152.1K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222565 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 176934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.