ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

I do not think that other readers have let your reference sink...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I do not think that other readers have let your reference sink in for its true worth.. !! ( something I have closely watched)
    China has become a huge 'power house' of minerals, yet 'she' does not have them herself ... But profits from her foreign investments in them... this has led to her becoming a world leader of raw commodities. This has led to her quick escalation as a Powerful contender in world economic growth, China has come a very long way since the present leader has had control. And I applaud them for it....
    The US, is way behind in the power growth of investment capital. Until now the US realises its need to keep apace with Raw material and the wealth it brings. I have wondered how long this would take 'to gel' in their business mind. It is one reason why companies like ASN can become foremost in providing a needed commodity due to laxing of taxes under US laws for producers (Hopefully ASN ) as made public recently by Trump.
    With ASN's own business confidence and the 'above' US initiative, I feel all the more confident we may be on a 'winner' here. And Yes, we have China investment onboard as we move ahead.
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.0K 784.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221860 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 99454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.