ASN 2.60% 7.5¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-4639

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    My email to Bruce

Hi Bruce,
    Hope you've been well.
    There are a few questions I would like to enquire.
    1. When can we expect bench top process results? Approx timeframe..
    2. Update on the next drilling plan, even an expected timeframe to when the market will be announced.
    3. Top 20 shareholders list and status of MOU's
    As a shareholder, in the past I have felt management has been great with updating the market with progress work and timeframes.

This is the first time I've felt we are left in the unknown zone and not knowing the plans for the company's next move.
    Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tuan

Bruce's reply

Hi Tuan Le

Thank you for the compliment about keeping the shareholders informed. We have announced the information that you have requested but may need to be clearer in pointing it out.

1. See pages 19 & 21 of the presentation that I did at the Benchmark Minerals Conference in Shanghai 18th April and announced through the ASX on Friday 20 April. The bench-top test work will continue until August 2018. We will make announcements about the progress that is being made with the test work during this period. Please note that the test work is only just starting.
    2. There are four possible locations for the test exploration work and as we have indicated in the same presentation on page 18 we are focusing on the Long Canyon area where we have a number of good opportunities of which I can not go into detail. We need government approval to undertake these activities which makes it difficult to announce a forecast of the exploration timetable. You will note from the presentation page 21 that drilling is expected to commence in June 2018. We are working to that schedule and will provide an update to the market of any significant change.
    3. Top 20 was announced 11 April. The only change was that Xiao Li was issued shares after assisting the Company reach an agreed milestone. I am not aware of any other change in shareholding.

Thank you for your questions and feedback. We will work on improving the information flow to the market.

Regards

Bruce

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $101.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $261.2K 3.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 605914 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 184146 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.