ASN 4.17% 10.0¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-4643

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Ok so here is the chart that seems to be king now  

To be balanced I must acknowledge the plan to produce lce in April has gone

Other thoughts

- As to Bruce’s emails to Nam and Tuan drilling is to commence in June but the chart says July, ok well we will take June   It refers to 1 drilling program,  earlier in the preso it says we need to do at least one fresh hole to satisfy Jorc and other matters   I find it hard to believe the blm and feds will approve a fresh hole so quickly based on my knowledge, experience and research of the blm et al.  Accordingly the 1 drilling program referred to may still be a re entry Look at the quarterly as to funds expected to be spent this quarter it’s a good amount.

-There is also likely to be a wretched  ant or something that is endangered that requires another silly little report from someone who requires us to build a little track for the ants so they are not squashed by our drill and associated vehicles. A full time inspector for the ants replete with a high vis vest  will then be appointed ready to commence mouth to mouth if said ants are hit by our drill.

- this chart which I posted some comments on when it was realeased is rather bullish with its tight timelines.  It gives a lot of confidence but management must meet it as the market is teetering.  

-To be frank if the market does not hear something until June then we will be 3 cents.   That goes against self interest but despite what a few trolls said I have never just ramped for the sake of it.

- I don’t understand how the bench top test works may take 4 months.  I am not a geo or a chemist but as a keyboard warrior it doesn’t pass the old pub test ! However I have faith in the process and management and this aspect could be a company maker as should we prove the process then volume is more important than grade

- I still expect to hear some news which I have been longing for !

- the chart can be amended if circumstances change in a good or bad way.

-what milestone did that fellow meet xioa Lau ( excuse spelling ) Bruce refers to in order to receive free shares. It better have been a milestone we don’t know about yet !

I’ll be honest I have a sense of frustration......
    ———we have hit 143ppm, that’s good,
    ———we have additional items in the mg and Iodine for instance but what is happening there
    ———the market will not wait for June/July without slamming us even more

Having said that it is my view as a long Termer that we won’t be waiting to long for something positive.

I am holding strong but we need to attract new holders !

9FB6C713-A1A7-40A6-BABC-2DCCA95A37F1.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.004(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $207.2K 2.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 165517 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.