ASN 2.60% 7.5¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-4923

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Terrific week.....remember management are there to build long term shareholder wealth and not all realise that although we here look at the price regularly management are not focused on the short term share price but the day to day operations of the business.

Summary of the week:
    -Bruce meeting with some serious serious players in China, in China you are in or out and yiu only need to look at Bruce’s background to know how deep his tentacles extend
    -plans for a fresh drill, remember to anyone new we have done 2 re entries but this will be our first fresh hole, to meet jorc requirements.

Strong news flow to come including imo:
    - potentially one or two more re entries but I get the impression they know what’s there (well I do based on my calcs and I’m nothing but a keyboard warrior! So they would definitely know) and they just want to get the jorc done and the pea perhaps so may not Re enter , it’s a 50/50 call for me......my guess is an opportune piggy back off wesco rather than another re entry in the short term.
    - potentially therefore piggy back off a wesco fresh drill hole
    -bench top test work progress, I’m sure they could already produce a test tube but I think they have 2 or 3 ibcs so potentially and hopefully more than a test tube will be announced
    - mou progression with the 3 existing non binding mou parties and potentially a new mou for Li based on the tweets
    -of significant interest for me is what the plans become in relation to the mg, bromine and iodine, assuming the bench top works can successfully separate it (and we know mg definately can be done) then look for some news of mous in that space .....there are a few players out there that would benefit from and are keenly looking for opportunities for supply imo
    -there are enough funds for the drill and once that is done maybe with one more re entry or piggy back then the jorc resource could well be announced together with an update as to funding beyond the third quarter of this year. Assuming all goes well we could be looking at funding for the in field pilot plant most likely from a potential partner rather than a cash raise. Management hold this very strongly and they don’t want unneccesary dilution.
    - one or two other things may be on the cards one rumour I am trying to confirm a bit more about before I say anything

Good weekend all and in the event management read this on behalf of me as I only speak for me I can see the plan coming together and thank you for your work. If management don’t read this well that’s my view for what it is worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $101.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $321.4K 4.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 164998 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.