ASN 0.00% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Time to move up buyers! Supply soon will run out and the sellers...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Time to move up buyers! Supply soon will run out and the sellers selling to themselfs & t-2 traders will be forced to
    move up or down, as we are expecting good news soon i dont see us going under 10c maybe briefly if the market decides to punish extended wait times. Its the same trading as other companies pre BG, people making money while we trade sideways.

My guess is there are a lot of bag holders here that want a quick exit due to the last big intra day run.

I know AGY Fizzled out (I hold) didn't rally and pulled back to lower supports. Our process means something so much bigger it won't be a one day run imo.

Confirming this process with the maiden JORC close also IMO will add great value to the SP once BG is attained. Not to forget potential Future drilling upon further land aquisition or drilling with further knowledge of the Geographical information under the stumps, Possibly increasing our Brine grade! $$

Note Bruce has actively established relationships with potential future OT Partners. Building a foundation for trust in business is crucial as there is wriggle room for price negotiations and builds loyalty. Adding his chinese background and also speaks mandarin. All big ticks for me!

IMO investors simply dont believe what we have to offer! We are in a SMART era, what better way to stand out from the crowd! Adding resource diversification and applying new tech to an already evolving market!

I say let's show them how it's done! My faith is in ASN but also aware it can go both ways and the current market sentiment. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $298.3K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 228233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 38878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.