ASN 0.00% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-7712

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Geeze its funny reading all the conspiracy theories on here. The fact is ASN has held up very well and only down 5% today. Just look at all (most) of the other lithium stocks and the market in general the past few weeks. The big boys (PLS/ORE/GXY/AJM) have all been hammered so ASN holding support at 10c for so long did very well. The XAO graph..well that speaks for itself. The problem these days is that everyone wants to make a quick buck and has no patience for the long term and all these short termers throw their toys out of the cot when news is delayed or something doesn't go as planned and then whinge about it. With twitter/facebook and all the other (rubbish) social media everyone now wants to know everything right now and has no patience. I really wish HC would require every poster to not only have their sentiment and disclosure on every post but also if the person is a day trader, short term or long term holder. That would diminish alot of the arguments and trash that is posted on HC IMO as then I could filter out all the crap from the day traders and probably the short termers too and just read quality posts from those that really believe in what the company is doing long term (both good and bad but reasoned discussion).
    Todays fall was inevitable IMO as with a combination of very poor market sentiment at the moment and from the nervous nellies on this thread I could see that some would sell and the support would fail. Am I worried, no, as I see the massive potential this company has and we have already seen how hard it can run on some good news and there is lots of that potentially in the pipeline still to come. Bruce will release it when he has something to report so learn some patience or sell and go.
    And as for all the worries about Bruce not returning calls, well to be frank he has probably been inundated with calls/emails from nervous holders the last few days going by the posts on this thread alone. I know he is still happy to hear from shareholders as I email him last week and have arranged to visit the Cane Creek site when I'm in Moab in early October

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $298.3K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 228233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 38878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.