ASN 1.33% 7.4¢ anson resources limited

Very happy with today’s activity. The future of lithium has been...

1. 4,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Very happy with today’s activity.

The future of lithium has been set in stone as far as I can see. There is no competing resource on the horizon for now, the few theats have been swatted as not feasible, or economically not viable.

Tesla’s result is sending shock waves around the world. This is big news and people will be taking notice. Lithium will be getting some much needed publicity around the world over the next few days. This is not to be underrated!

Mayor car makers that are not already heavily invested in EV will be holding emergency meetings over this result. That 212 million dollar profit comes directly out of THEIR coffers, the’ll be pissed.

Throw in Tesla’s ever expanding energy storage solutions and I can see some good times coming.

Sure the DOW is due a major correction....Lithium stocks will suffer very short term.

But can anybody really not accept the fact that lithium will be the ruler of energy world for at least the next decade.

Sit and wait with a smile on your face. We are indeed sitting on a fricken gold mine.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $152.1K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222565 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 176934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.