ASN 0.00% 9.6¢ anson resources limited

Good old fireside chat, page-9438

1. 1,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    I would say I disagree on the grounds that your statement has no grounds and factual evidence.  Also I do believe it’s not written in the directors and ceo of the company job description.  Those points that you are stating have no relevance to what’s currently happening.  Potentially you sound like you needs constant reassurance from management and reconfirmation of confirmation.  If your new here then that’s how we roll here and we like our story time given by those who have something substantial to add. Everyone has a different angle and view point on what is currently happening.  I am a long term holder.  I spend a lot of time on drill rigs and geological ananysis to name some of my experience.  

Welcome to Asn what are some back ground skills will you bring to the table.  

Anyone is welcome to share on hc here.  

We find people express real life through there stories.

The mention of stories from Rj are very much appreciated by the majority of posters and readers here on HC. 

Also you have mentioned about the sp is sold into at each announcement which has just been posted by another post, please elaborate.  On that traders a taught to sell straight after an announcement, that’s  a common play,  in a bull market the runs have lasted longer which your charts will let you know when the run is finishing.  Which you would also need to use your algorithm mathematical calculations which will assist you along the way. 

If you have time I would suggest you read a lot of the previous announcements.  Then when that’s completed maybe have a read about ev industry and batteries etc then we can have a decent discussion on this forum. 

Good luck with your investment,  check the last few days of trading activity it will indicate we have more upward price movement.

Last edited by Downs: 29/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $104.6K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160415 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.