TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

good on any construction??

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I haven't contributed much of late as I am by no means an expert. It has been very interesting to note the dramatic shift of sentiment over the last 6 months or so. We have gone from a very positive sentiment before FDA approval where we were combating the negativity of the 3 amigos (2 of whom have today flown in like a couple of vultures), to a sentiment of overwhelming negativity.

From an incredibly simplistic perspective it seems that the shift was brought about by the fact that FDA approval finally came through, but the share price disappointingly went down instead of up.

So now to the question of the subject. I challenge all of you, whether your current feeling is one of hostility or optimism to see if you can find a construction of today's announcements which would be good for current share holders. If you can't think of any possible way that something good can come from them, then it would be helpful to know.

I find it strange that the market seems to have reacted positively to the announcements by lifting the share price. With all the negativity flying around HC at the moment I would have expected the share price to plummet as you all dumped your shares.

Rev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.