RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

My thoughts; Share price has risen because end of financial year...

1. 72 Posts.
    My thoughts;

Share price has risen because end of financial year has finished (happens every year with capital gain issues for some investors). Drops over the past month have come at small volumes, followed over the past week by increases again with small volumes - investors getting back in?

Iron Ore back on the radar with the action in the past week related to Winmar Resources. India starting their own strategic stakes and buying into the resource is the key. The Australian article on that issue had a diagram in which FMS was clearly evident and named along with RIO, BHP, Fortescue, Brockman, BC Iron - nice little group of co's to be associated with? Would have created a bit more interest to potential investors.

The lack of news, whilst a bit frustrating (and I do sympathise with investors) is still a good thing from my perspective. Management have entered into "confidential discussions" with potential partners. Whilst everything remains silent on this front surely it shows discussions continue to progress ... that can only be a good thing.

August always seems to be a good month for this stock, not long to go now. Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $2.347K 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.