CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

I do believe an ANN is missing and misleading information has...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I do believe an ANN is missing and misleading information has been given this ANN states. ( Equity Interest: Frontier Oil & Gas Pty Ltd (a Central wholly owned subsidiary) (90% and Operator), Trident Energy Ltd (10%)

When in fact last reports stated ( Central is Operator and holds a 90% interest in EP 115, through wholly-owned subsidiary Frontier Oil & Gas Pty Ltd and Trident Energy Limited conditionally holds a 10% interest in the permit.)

And lets not forget this that has yet to be mentioned as I do believe this well is still in EP 115 drill area (Trident will have the advantage of a free look into the results of JW1 , Trident will have this 60 Day Period to raise capital and satisfy the cash calls and if the results are not favorable Trident may leave EP 115 without recourse.

Oh and the way this ANN reads one could be mistaken that this is a Development Well and not a Exploration Well as it states ( Primary target size: 50 million bbls oil in place) nowhere in the report did it say Exploration Well yet it did say (Whilst the Johnstone-1 flow rates were disappointing, Surprise-1 is located and closer to the regional source kitchen)

Can anyone tell me how much Oil flowed at Johnstone-1 thats right NONE, NIL, 0 JH I must hand it to you YOU ARE A SALEMAN lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.