CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

will2rob you said cheap shot but it is just the opposite there...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    will2rob you said cheap shot but it is just the opposite there is nothing cheap about it some may think it is nothing spending more cash than you should because your JV partner is supposed to pay for all drilling costs but wait you do have one dont you???

Dont get me wrong Im just happy for many of you that the SP is as high as what it is and may even have another jump with more positive flows likely reports but I dont think many will stay for the real story this time and doing a CR will be hard.

The only ones that take offence at what is said are those that paid higher prices and hope to see the SP go up but others should look at the whole picture not just what is said in a ANN and believe its all real as far as I read it there is no JV partner and thats what JH has put in past ANNs that means CTP carry all costs and as they need money that has a big impact on the CR and the SP.

Those are the facts and if you think any other way then you are fooling yourselves.

This is not saying sell it is only pointing out another risk in the stock that needs factoring in and that JH should have made all clear unless you dont want to have that info they may just stay and pay up and it will add value but he has not said that yet he is advertising Trident as 10% holder of PE 115 and unless things have changed they walked when JW1 failed without having to pay because of that great FREE LOOK agreement.

Put blinkers on when it comes to JH if you wish but if you get the urge to start throwing money around you could throw it my way.

Good luck and please put your seat belts on this is a rough ride a CTP will not pay for any damages.

I will say no more on this topic we all have a wishlist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.