LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

re: another sad one ..... At least your persistant nina...

1. 5,382 Posts.
    re: another sad one ..... At least your persistant nina LOL
    cheers
    Rod
    This post at 30c (after falling 66% from 90c), now fallen a furher 94.7% to 1.6c. $10,000 at the time of this post would now be worth $533
    cheers
    Rod
    Subject: final laugh
    Stock Code: LUM - LUMACOM LIMITED
    Posted: 12/03/04 19:13 Hotcopper Radio: LUM on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: nina Views: 216
    Post #: 254428 (Start of thread) Sentiment: None
    IP: 211.28.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Everyone who wishes to see Lumacom Belly Up will be disappointed. You must all be really blind and mindless if you really think that Lumacom is on the verge towards the 00. I bet that none of you Down Rampers, spent a little time by doing real research on LUM. As I said before, Lumacom is far more interesting now than it was 12 months ago. What has changed? A lot, one year ago we were in anticipation of the Barcelona sign, but this year we are waiting for the large number of well advanced deals. Considering the number of orbiting LUM securities on the stock market which is 60 Mil and the amount of tightly hold shares, we could have something like 30 Mil shares on the circuit. When 4TS will strike, the only way how to prevent a heart attack is to press BUY at Market Price. Don’t forget, we already have the mould which is needed to be filled and that will happen very quickly now. Current share price is due to the delays only supported by some of the crooks. Lumacom shareholders will have a final laugh while downrampers will be extinct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.