ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I think Ramdom is just revealing his expectations, given the...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I think Ramdom is just revealing his expectations, given the geopolitics of the steel industry regional hot spots.

Thats how i've taken it anyway.

In theory, it would be the height of excellence to get an announcement about Matmor going to China, but i will settle for a good announcement about either Tincom or Matmor in general and we know that both are on the cards soon enough.
    See old announcements for what to expect from Matmors timeline and Coldrys Timeline and Tincoms timeline - we might expect something this week if we like, or we might expect something next, depending on personal expectations - and i dont see any of them as being foolish for now.

So essentially, I would like to think that Random has a point because i can't doubt that there is certainly potential for a China related Matmor announcement - as much as any.
    We did have some recent global promotion opportunities over the last month, and China was right there in the mix - a prime candidate for Matmor by the way - so Randoms is a reasonable expectation due to it being as plausible an idea as any.

Only my thoughts...

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $133 66.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 32852507 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13589256 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.